Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 May 2011

Behind Every Smile


Behind every wide smile
I heard someone say
A pain you can’t comprehend
Is always there to stay
This my friends
Is a similar story
I actually met someone
Who seemed to enjoy life’s glory
His laugh so clear
So high seemed his moral
The world was his arena
His plans nothing could stall
His life seemed so uncomplicated
His feelings so simple from afar
But no one knew for a fact
His life resembled a star
It shimmered and shined
It gave out light
It gave to poor lost souls
One last chance to fight
But on the inside
In the depths of his heart
Burnt a great black fire
Full on since the start
No one knows the reason
No one understands it
He hides it so deep
His heart nearly split
After knowing about his agony
After realizing his pain
I found out and I felt
In the end what do you gain?
You go through so much
You see so much in life
Then what? You die
No matter how much you strive
So my friends I believe
There is a lesson for all
Enjoy life to the fullest
One day you may still fall
Then, I hope not
But you may be in his place
Hiding so much pain and misery
Behind so much glory and grace

Neesaun Naveed

No comments:

Post a Comment